- Teaching experience spans 40 years, initially teaching in the Madras Medical College from 1974 to 1982 as an Assistant Professor successively in General Medicine, Neurosurgery, Neurology and Neurodiabetology. Thereafter at Apollo Hospitals and as a freelance teacher and trainer she has been a resource person in CME’s and focused seminars in Medicine and Neurology.
- Working with neurological patients since 1974.
- Actively involved in comprehensive epilepsy care in addition since 1994.
- Speaks fluently in Tamil, Telugu and English and to some extent in Hindi as well. She writes and speaks well and gives regular talks and lectures to various audiences. Knows basic German and French
- Consultant in her specialty with the Apollo Hospitals, Chennai since its inception in the early 1980’s and was the Chief of the Division of Epileptology since 1996 - March 2012.
- Public education on health and everyday applications of Mind/Brain functions is a passion with her, and she is able to simplify this complex subject into easy understandable concepts through her initiative Creative Karma. For more details Click here.
- Involved with corporates, schools, colleges,NGO's and management institutions and hospitals since 1996 in various aspects of cognitive & behavioural neurology, neurorehabilitation and mind/brain/body medicine.